SVA Stationery Storefront
Departments can order their SVA statonery items online:
- Business cards—two foil color options: blue or red
- Mailing labels
- MS Word templates (with font)
To the Storefront
How This Works
- There will be ONE login per department.
- The default contact information for the departmental account—and role as approver for the department—is the director or chair of the department.
- The director or chair can choose to reassign this responsibility by changing the contact information after logging in.
Logging Into The Storefront
- Log in using the username, which is the department’s 6-digit department ledger code (username must not be changed)
- The initial password is: school
- Click on “My Account”
- Click on “Edit”
- Change the password
- Change the contact info to reassign approval to another employee if you wish
- Each department is responsible for carefully reviewing the information on the stationery. Please verify titles, names, numbers and addresses.
- Please do not include personal information (other than SVA-issued cell phones) on business cards.
- The department will incur all reprint costs should the printed piece have errors that were not fixed by the department at the proof stage.
- For billing purposes, you will need a valid 7-digit expense code in order to check-out and complete your order.
- Note that the return address must be 209 East 23rd Street.