These logos may be used in lieu of the primary logo for various design solutions. Contact the VAP if you need guidance.
The SVA logo should have a margin of clear space on all sides around it at least equal to the cap height of the logo's typography. No other elements (text, images, other logos, etc.) can appear inside this clear space.
The Primary color palette of the SVA logo is Pantone 312 and 85% black. A red secondary color (Pantone 199) is also used in certain applications.
1) Log in to Gmail using your SVA username and password. Click on the dropdown arrow to the right of the Settings (gear) icon, and then click on Settings from the dropdown menu.
2) In the General tab, scroll down to Signature. Click on the Picture (Mountain Landscape) icon in the menu of the Signature box.
3) In the Image URL field, enter either:
http://www.sva.edu/email/signature.gif (blue flower, default)
http://www.sva.edu/email/signature.red.gif (red flower)
4) Place the logo above your name
5) Use the Sans Serif font, normal size, and bold your name
Go to Google Support for help.
1) First set up your Gmail account according to the previous instructions
2) Send an email from the Gmail web interface to your mobile device
3) Select and copy your email signature from said email
4) Navigate to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Signature > Paste in the signature
The official SVA app icon for iOS mobile devices. All the various sizes that need to be bundled with iOS Apps are included:
DOWNLOAD SVA MOBILE APP ICON SET
Don't hesitate to contact Visual Arts Press if you have any questions: email@example.com